Available Job Vacancies
For further information please complete the form below and a person of our team will contact you as soon as possible.
Geotrans Logistics Ltd is expanding! We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator for our office in Limassol.
The primary role of the Logistics Coordinator is to manage all aspects of moving customers' freight via air, sea and road transportation, ensuring Geotrans Logistics delivers the highest standard and all shipments move as per the plan.
Interested candidates can apply:
via LinkedIn Easy Apply,
or send their CV to email@example.com
• Being responsible for handling the end-to-end movement of our customers' export and import shipments through our global network
• Communicate with our overseas agents and shipping lines to solve customers' issues effectively and ensure smooth operations at origin and destination
• Monitor and track shipments along the way, and communicate with customers to ensure that all of their requirements are met
• Calculate the profitability of the shipments based on the rates agreed by the Pricing Department
• Cross-checking the documentation of each shipment
• Collaborate with all employees within the company
• University Degree in Logistics, Shipping, Management, Marketing or any other relevant field
• Previous experience in a relevant field and understanding of general logistics terms and Incoterms will be considered as an advantage
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to quickly pick-up in-house systems
• Fluent in English (verbal and written)
• Strong communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills
• Dynamic team player and willingness to take initiative, ensuring all customers’ needs are met
• Competitive Salary based on qualifications
• Attractive working hours 08:00-16:30 (with a 30-minute lunch break)
• Chance to build a successful career and professional growth within the firm